Wednesday, February 28, 2007

NFL Jabber 2/28/07

Bryant Young is going to be sticking around with the Niners for at least another year.

Decent write up on the battle for the #1 pick on SI.com

The Cowboys are looking to resign Marc Columbo and are expected to boot Bledsoe.

The Dolphins may release Joey Harrington before Friday.

The Broncos and Redskins are listed as teams looking to trade for the Lions Dre Bly.

Adam Teicher of the Kansas City Star says Damon Huard is getting paid in KC. What does this mean for Trent Green? “I don’t know what this means for Trent at this point because I haven’t had any conversations with the Chiefs, and neither has Trent,” said Green’s agent, Jim Steiner. “I can’t speculate and won’t speculate.”

New Mexico Lawmakers Honor Brian Urlacher.

A restructured contract could land Randy Moss in Green Bay.

Steelers resigned starting DE Aaron Smith.

Pacman's family is sick of his Sh*t as well. "Everybody tries to talk to him," Robert Jones said. "I do. His mother talks to him, his grandparents talk to him. … I don't know, I just think he is out of control. I've told him I think he is out of damn control, but he doesn't want to hear it. I hate to say things on the negative because I want to see him do good. But it is hard to see him keep getting involved in stuff like this. …''

Adrian Peterson and Calvin Johnson had awesome combine workouts.

The Bills have resigned left DE Chris Kelsay.

The Chargers have hired a couple of coaching hands.

Jags QB Leftwich hasn't said a word since being named starter for 2007.


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: