Monday, June 4, 2007

NFL Jabber 6/4/07


What a crappy QB battle in Kansas City. I feel for the fans. You have Trent Green, who is just taking up space right now, waiting for a call from another team. He is taking away reps from...Brodie Croyle and Damon Huard. And at this point they have no idea who is going to win this nail biter (I'm guessing not Green as he keeps looking at his watch and then at the phone).


Not all Redskin fans are convinced that Jason Campell is the answer.


Lorenzo Booker is going a little nuts in the temp housing. Perfect for a Dolphins RB.



''I can't take it, man,'' said Booker, currently lodged at the local spot in Davie where rookies typically stay until they find more permanent housing. ``One week in this place is enough. I need to find a house as soon as possible.''



As the Saints wrap minicamp, rookie WR, Robert Meachum, wraps his leg and sits out. He wouldn't speak to reporters but Drew Brees commented on him.

"I like him," Brees said. "I think he's been real hampered by his ankle and that sort of thing, but I think he's got a lot of talent. I really like the way he catches the ball. He attacks it, and I think he's going to be a big run-after-catch kind of guy. He's going to be big and physical, kind of hard to bring down, kind of like a (Marques) Colston. So I think he'll add a nice dimension to our offense."



Tarvaris Jackson is doing well in practice...until they have people coming at him.


The Bengals minicamp will be featured on the NFL Network today.



It appears that Curtis Martin's retirement is not set in stone...or is it?





Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by Zoundry

No comments: