Wednesday, April 4, 2007

NFL Jabber 4/4/07

So the pissing match with the Redskins and Bears over Lance Briggs continues. The Skins shot down the Bears counter offer. First the Skin offered to swap 1st rounders (Bears get 6th for 31st) and Skins get Briggs. The Bears counter and want LB Rocky McIntosh too because he has such a cool name...Skins say no way. I'm not thinking they are done yet, stay tuned...

More than 400 hopefuls audition for 28 spots on the 2007-08 Charger Girls team. More than 400 hopefuls audition for 28 spots on the 2007-08 Charger Girls team. More than 400 hopefuls audition for 28 spots on the 2007-08 Charger Girls team.
Like watching hot, sweaty, competitive women? The Charger Girls auditions would have been the place for you. More than 400 showed up for 28 spots.


Top news in Dallas is that Terrell Owens is going to join the rest of the team in learning the new offense this season.

Brodie Croyel is set to get started on winning the Chiefs QB job.

“It makes you even more eager and more excited about what’s fixing to happen,” Croyle said. “They’re not guaranteeing me anything. They’ve just said they’re going to give me a shot. If I’m ready to go, I’m ready to go. My whole thought is that I’m going to be ready to go and have the best offseason and minicamp and training camp I can possibly have. I want to give them no reason to think anything but that I’m ready to go.”


Speaking of QB's ready to go with a new job, Matt Schaub is going to start playing catch with Andre Johnson in Houston today. The two have already began to form the QB/WR bond and Johnson already seems sweet on Schaub.
"Just from looking at him and looking at the way he walks around the locker room and things like that, you can tell he's a leader," Pro Bowl receiver Andre Johnson said. "That's something you want to have at the quarterback position."


tag: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: