Tuesday, March 13, 2007

NFL Jabber 3/13/07

Lance Briggs is standing his ground when it comes to his order to be traded from the Bears.

"I am now prepared to sit out the year if the Bears don't trade me or release me," Briggs told FoxSports.com's Jay Glazer. "I've played my last snap for them. I'll never play another down for Chicago again."
The Saints are still hoping to be the landing ground for a couple defensive backs, Kevin Kaesviham and Frank Walker.

Players are not the only one's wanting to get paid by the Chargers, the city of San Diego wants it's cut.

The Randy Moss to Green Bay talk continues as Ted Thompson gets set to address the Packers executive committee.

The Patriots have added yet another WR with the Bengals Kelly Washington.

With the Browns getting Jamal Lewis, talk of Brady Quinn going at #3 is heating up

TINO's Bloghouse
tag: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: